Forms available through the ORA Office
- A-F-01 Certification of Officers, Provincial and Charter Members
- A-F-02 Provincial Nomination For Director-At-Large
- A-F-04 ORA Expense Claim Form
- A-F-05 Provincial Program Chair – Appointment
- A-F-06 2016-2017 Certificate of Insurance
- A-F-07 2016-2017 Additional Insurance Request Form
- Sample Request Form
Games & Tournaments Program Forms
- G&T-F-01 Sanctioned Event Application Form
- G&T-F-02 3 on 3 Sanctioned Event Application Form
- G&T-F-03 List of Teams Form
- G&T-F-04 Officials List Form
- G&T-F-05 Tournament Event Sanction Fee Form
- G&T-F-06 Sanctioned Event Fee Remittance Form – Regional Use
- G&T-F-07 TRF Adjustment Form
- G&T-F-08 Out of Province Play Submission Link:
- Out of Province Play Form
- G&T-F-10 Application to Host Provincial Championships
- G&T-F-11 U12 Team Grid
Membership Services Forms
- M-F-01 Membership Application and Board of Directors/Mailing Contact Form
- M-F-01 Region Use Only
- M-F-02 Playing Agreement – Standard Form (for 2-Team Players)
- M-F-04 Volunteer Registration Form (VRF)
- M-F-05 Officials Registration Form (ORF)
- M-F-07 Player Tryout/Release Form
- M-F-08 Approved Players Release Summary
- M-F-13 Sport Injury Report Form
- M-F-14 Athletic Claim Report/B. F. Lorenzetti & Associates Inc. Please submit original documentation, as well as original invoicing. The insurer requires originals or else claims will not be processed.
- M-F-15 ORA Registration Form
- M-F-17 Risk Management & Safety Audit Form
- M-F-18 Player Relocation Form
- M-F-22 Two Team Players List
Rules Development Program Forms
- R-F-01 Rule Change Suggestion Form
Sport Development Forms
- SD-F-01 Camp Application Form
- The 3- digit number assigned by the Provincial Corporation to the Local Association
- Teams comprised of players already registered on teams who want to participate in sanctioned events with a group other than their home team.
TRF information required:
- Player name
- Registered (Home) Team; and
- The elected officers of the Local, Regional or Provincial Board known as President, Vice-President(s), Vice-President Finance, Vice-President Communications.
- Ontario Ringette Members, parents/guardians of Ontario Ringette Members, spectators at Ontario Ringette events and Ontario Ringette professional staff.
Learn To Skate And U7
- These players are not considered “players” providing they do not play in any sanctioned event
- Known as Registered Member or Associate Registered Member [See Constitution, By-Law #1 Article 17 Item b) v)].
- Any class member who was not registered in the immediate preceding season
- Ontario Ringette Association.
- Affiliation means that a player may be called up from their regular team to play on a higher level team on an as needed basis.
- This is conditional on the player, parents, coaches, location association and adult development program committee member agreeing to the affiliation and completing the necessary documentation.
- The Local Association to whom a player wishes to be released.
- Known as Charter Member [See subsection By- Laws Item 2. a)] six in total (Central, Eastern, Northeast, Northwest, Southern, and Western).
- Any individual or group entity (Registered Affiliate or culmination of Team) that is a member(s) of a Local Association and have registered on the prescribed registration forms and remitted all prescribed dues and fees.
- When a player wishes to play for a Local Association, other than the Local Association in whose Boundaries the player resides, or the Local Association to whom the player has been released for three consecutive seasons as per Article 10.11, the player must apply for a release.
- The Local Association in whose Boundaries the player resides or the Local Association to whom the player has been released for three consecutive season as per Article 8.6 In either case, this is the Local Association from whom the player wishes to be released.
- Invitation Tournaments
- Regional Championships
- Regional Preliminary Championships/Qualifiers
- Provincial Championships/Qualifiers
- For ORA disciplinary purposes, any game between two (2) Registered ORA teams or between any other Province’s teams with an ORA registered team
Two Team Players
- A Regional B or C level player that plays on a location association team, and also plays on a Provincial A or AA team through terms agreed upon in a written “Playing Agreement”. No release is required.
Verification Of Proof Of Age
- All players with the exception of 18+ age divisions, (Note: 18+ teams participating in Provincial Championships may be required to provide proof of age) when registering for the first time, must provide proof of age. Failure to do so results in a Not Verified (incomplete) registration status.
After each meeting of the Ontario Ringette Association Board of Directors the association issues to its membership the Corporate Minutes. Board members, regions, associations, coordinators, life members, etc., are notified when minutes are available online.
- January 28, 2017.
- November 26-27, 2016.
- September 17-18, 2016.
- June 12, 2016.
- May 7, 2016.
- February 4, 2016.
- November 14-15, 2015
- September 26-27, 2015
- June 14, 2015
- AGM – June 13, 2015
- May 20, 2015
- May 2, 2015
- January 24, 2015
- November 2, 2014
- October 3, 2014
- June 1, 2014
- AGM May 31, 2014
- May 2-4, 2014
- Feb 14- 16, 2014
- Nov. 29-Dec. 1, 2013
- Sept. 27-29, 2013
- June 2, 2013
- AGM June, 2013
- May 4-5, 2013
- February 9-10, 2013
- November 23-24, 2012
- Sept 8-9, 2012
- AGM June, 2012
- June 3, 2012
- May 5-6, 2012
- January 20-22, 2012
- November 25-27, 2011
- September 16-19, 2011
- AGM June, 2011
- June 5, 2011
- May 14-15, 2011
- January 22-23, 2011
- November 27-28, 2010
- September 18-19, 2010
- June 13, 2010
- June 6, 2010
- AGM June 2010
- May 1-2, 2010
- April 10, 2010
- January 16-17, 2010 – Full Minutes
- January 16-17, 2010 – Corporate Minutes